1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
There is certain information pertaining to you that we require so as to extend our services to you. The information is collected in the following ways:
- Information provided by you
- This includes all information that we obtain directly from you or which you provide us with at the time of registering or otherwise and includes information such as personal details, contact details, residential details and payment details. This is required by us to verify and register you on the Website as well as to deliver or ship any of your purchases. All such information provided by you may be stored on our servers for future reference purposes.
- Information collected from servers
- Our Servers are programmed to automatically collect certain information while your browse or purchase any of the Products.
- The information collected by the servers is device specific and includes hardware, model, operating system, URLs, IP addresses, browser type.
2. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information collected by us is required to ensure that Users get an enhanced browsing experience and to improve upon the existing functionality of the Website.
The information is also essential to register you on the Website and to verify your identity and age. All your contact and address details are needed for ensuring that any Products purchased by you reach you at the earliest and without any inconveniences.
None of the information collected shall be disclosed to any third party unless after obtaining your prior consent. All information we share with our employees and subsidiaries are done so only on a need to basis.
The information we store is also accessed for future references so that we do not trouble you each time we require something.
Payment information is collected and stored on our secure servers, however none of this information is accessed unless at the time of payment. The information we have stored about your payment methods enable you to make quick and hassle free payments.
Certain integrated services information and other information required by certain sites hosted on the Website may also be shared with your consent so as to provide a better browsing experience.
3. INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
The Website does not share, sell or otherwise divulge any of the information pertaining to its Users to any third party. However certain non-personally identifiable information regarding users, visitors, browsing activity and User preferences may be shared with certain of our associates or representatives.
However no personally identifiable information is disclosed other than in the following ways:
- With your Consent:No personally identifiable information pertaining to you shall be disclosed to any person or entity unless prior written consent has been obtained by you. The requirement for such disclosure shall be shared with you and you shall have full liberty to decide whether such disclosure should take place or not.
- Statutory Disclosure:Any information required to be disclosed in compliance with any order or judgment from any competent court or governmental authority or required to be disclosed in accordance with any law for the time being in force shall be done so. Users shall be notified of such requirement so that they may have sufficient time to prevent such disclosure.
- Service Providers:We may also disclose certain information to our service providers and vendors so that we can extend our services to you. This information shall mostly pertain to your address details for the purposes of shipping and delivery. Such information disclosed shall be done so only on a need to basis.
4. MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL OF INFORMATION
All information stored by us is accessible by you at anytime. You are free to access all information pertaining to you and also to edit the same. You can at anytime require us to stop any further access or storing of any information pertaining to you. You may also edit or remove any information pertaining to you. If any of the information has been incorrectly entered by us or if the information provided by you has changed, such changes can be made by you directly or you may request us to do the same.
All the cookies we have enabled can also be either disabled or otherwise deleted by you. However this would result in the removal of all temporary information we have stored and may further result in lower Website functionality. The Website shall not be responsible for such reduced functionality brought about due to deleting any of the enabled cookies.
Certain other information may also be stored in the temporary files and you can delete this at anytime by accessing the temporary internet files stored on your device.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
We have enabled state of the art technology to protect your information from any breach or unauthorised access or disclosure. All information relating to your payment details, contact details and location details are kept in secure custody and adequate measures are taken to prevent any breach, theft or loss of such information. Furthermore we would advise you to take appropriate caution and to also use strong passwords. You shall solely be responsible for the security of your account and any actions done using your account shall be deemed to have been done by you until proven otherwise. Users must also ensure that they do not reveal any of their details, most importantly payment details, to any party and should not provide the same when prompted while following any links present on the Website.
However it is important that you understand that no security measure is completely fool proof and hence we cannot provide any guarantee for the same.
6. CHANGES TO THE POLICY
In the event you require any clarifications or further understanding of this policy please feel free to write to us at Hello@KayaDentalSupplies.com.